Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sturgis bound!

One goal for Cathy’s Help Foundation is to be able to grant wishes for women in need. One wish will be followed through while we travel to Sturgis in the beginning of August. I met a lovely lady named Barbara that heard about me going cross country on the bike to raise awareness for the foundation. After spending time with her, I found out that she is battling the disease and always wanted to make the journey herself. Right away I knew she would become my riding partner for the trip.

I am sad to report that there are ongoing electrical issues with the tribute bike that can’t be resolved before the trip so we had to turn to plan B. I made a few calls and will be driving cross country in the Nash Motorcycle Bus with my family and Barbara with the bikes in tow. We will still go around and see the sites but will get there in style!

I would like to thank Taber and his family for this AWESOME opportunity and support for our foundation!

Be sure to stop by the Buffalo Chip’s west gate entrance as we will be set up with the Limpnickie Lot  and Cycle Source Magazine.

See you on the road!!!!

No comments: